CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Below are the standard conditions of entry for Queensland Country Bank Stadium, from time to time specific events will require specific conditions of entry – these will be noted where applicable on the specific event page.
Please check the What’s On page of our website to find the specific event page.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, Stadiums Queensland reserves the right to refuse entry to Patrons or Users who
- are in breach of these Conditions of Entry;
- are not entitled to attend the event, activity or match;
- are the subject of a ban issued by Stadiums Queensland in respect of the Venue or all SQ Venues;
- are the subject of a ban by a hirer, sporting code or non-Stadiums Queensland Venue; or
- are exhibiting behaviour that is considered unacceptable by Stadiums Queensland in its absolute discretion.
- Face masks are not mandatory at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, however patrons are very welcome to wear a mask at our venue if they choose to do so. In accordance with our conditions of entry all visitors enter the venue at their own risk. Whilst Stadiums Queensland has implemented all legally required and recommended control measures in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, by entering the venue all patrons acknowledge and accept that there currently remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of COVID-19. All patrons are assumed to have assessed this risk of transmission, including through consideration of their own health condition, in making the decision to attend the venue.
Management and the hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to any person or remove or evict any person from this venue who do not comply with any Queensland Government Chief Health Officer health direction under the Public Health Act 2005 (Qld).
- Stadiums Queensland reserves the right to remove Patrons or Users who:
- refuse to comply with reasonable requests from Stadiums Queensland;
- refuse to comply with these Conditions of Entry; or
- are exhibiting behaviour that is deemed unacceptable by Stadiums Queensland, in its absolute discretion.
- Stadiums Queensland reserves the right to impose a ban on a Patron or User in instances where their actions are deemed by Stadiums Queensland to be sufficiently serious to compromise someone’s safety or amount to a serious breach of the Conditions of Entry.
- Stadiums Queensland collects, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the Stadiums Queensland Information Privacy Plan. Without limiting the above, by entering this Venue, you acknowledge and consent to Stadiums Queensland collecting, using and disclosing your personal information for the purposes of contact tracing and Stadiums Queensland’s Banning, Refusal of Entry and Removal Policy. This may include disclosure to third parties including, but not limited to, the Queensland Police Service, Venue managers, Venue hirers, security contractors and sporting codes.
- Patrons or Users must not engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, participant, umpire or other official or other person in a manner (whether through the use of language, gestures or otherwise) which is likely to offend, insult, humiliate, intimidate, threaten, disparage or vilify that other person on the basis of a personal attribute of that other person, including, but not limited to, that other person's sex, gender, age, race, religion, culture, political belief or activity, sexual orientation, disability or impairment, gender identity, descent or national or ethnic origin. If Patrons fail to comply with this condition, they may be refused admission to, or evicted from, the venue by any Authorised Person, and they must deliver up any and all tickets that they have in their possession at the request of an Authorised Person. In addition, Patrons acknowledge and accept that a failure to comply with this condition of entry may result in the imposition of other sanctions (such as being issued with an official banning notice preventing the Patron from attending the venue in the future).
Stadiums Queensland is collecting your personal information on CCTV in and around the event precinct for the purpose of venue security and public safety. Footage may be provided to the Queensland Police Service. All personal information is handled in accordance with the Information Privacy Act 2009. Our Privacy Statement can be viewed here;
Patrons, bags and other items may be subject to inspection and Patrons may be searched on entry. Patrons who refuse inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Stadium;
Unauthorised persons are prohibited from entering the Stadium field of play (except in the event of an on-field event) and any other area not accessible by the public;
Pass-outs may be issued at the discretion of Stadium management;
Patrons are not permitted to transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce any recordings (including, without limitation, photographic, video or sound recordings) of the event or match without the prior written approval of Stadium management. Such recordings may be confiscated or erased. Any recordings or recording devices which are confiscated will become the property of the Venue;
Patrons acknowledge that the Venue or the Hirer may use a Patron's image or likeness as part of any recording of the event or match;
Patrons assume all risk of any damage or loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) however it arises at the Stadium. Patrons bring personal effects onto the premises at their own risk. Neither the Venue nor the Hirer will be responsible for any damage to or loss or theft of a customer’s personal property;
Persons under 12 years of age will not be permitted entry unless under the direct supervision of an adult 18 years of age or over;
The event or match may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or for any other cause beyond the Venue's control. Patrons may make a claim to the Hirer only for a replacement ticket if an event or match is rescheduled or for a refund of the face price of the ticket if the event is cancelled and not rescheduled; and
The Hirer may add, withdraw or substitute competitors, teams or artists and/or vary advertised material, programmes, prices, seating arrangements, audience capacity, the venue or programme times without liability to the Hirer or to the Venue.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
The right of admission is reserved. In particular, the Venue and the Hirer reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Stadium any persons who:
Are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive;
Are not entitled to attend the event or match;
Causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from the Venue or the Hirer;
In the opinion of Stadium management, are offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety; and
Refuse inspections or searches by security, stadium staff or police.
PROHIBITED ITEMS/ RESTRICTED ITEMS
Items which, in the opinion of Stadium management, have the potential to cause injury, nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the Stadium.
✘ Prohibited items include:
- Controlled, dangerous or illegal substances;
- Glass, cans including aerosols or metal containers of any style;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices;
- Laser pens / pointers;
- Loud hailers;
- Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Professional standard cameras with detachable lenses over 300mm, video and/or audio recorders, commercial digital equipment, camera tripods and / or monopods;
- Confetti and shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller-skates, skateboards, push bikes, Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation;
- Animals (with the exception of certified service animals);
- Clothing, personal items, signs or flags displaying commercial, political, religious or offensive signage or logos (unless approved in writing prior to the event by the hirer);
- Deliveries from external caterers;
- Flavoured milk of any kind, soft drinks of any kind, commercially packaged food or alcohol;
- Hard eskies larger than 40cm x 40cm x 40cm;
- Bags and items larger than 40cm x 40cm x 40cm; and
- Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
Umbrellas are permitted to be brought into the Stadium however no umberella's are approved to be up and in use during play. We recommend you bring a jacket and/or poncho if rain is forecasted. The roof the Stadium covers about 75% of the seats, however the exposure of your particular seat to the elements will depend on the location of your seat within the stadium and the weather conditions being experienced at the time.
Prams and pushers - We encourage patrons to consider leaving their pram or pusher at home. However should you wish to bring your pram or pusher please note it cannot be taken into the seating bowl for safety reasons. You can choose to either cloak your pram or pusher at the Gate A or Gate E cloak room on entry (if the cloaking facilities are open), or leave it under the stairwell closest to your seat. Please note stairwells are not secured and patrons leave items in these locations at their own risk.
Flags and banners – Stadium management acknowledges these are part of the atmosphere that is created for matches and events. Given this, the venue permits flags and banners to be brought into the venue and waved during appropriate times throughout the match under the following conditions:
The flag pole must be no greater than 1.5m in length and 2cm in diameter;
The banner has no language or imagery on it that could be deemed offensive to other patrons or players such as racial, sexual, political and/or personal statements, and must not conflict with hirer or venue sponsors;
The banner must not hinder other patrons' enjoyment of the event through obstruction of their view of the field or video replay screen; and
The banner cannot cover any existing venue advertising or directional signage.
BAGS / CLOAKING
Personal backpacks and bags smaller than 40cm x 40cm x 40cm are permitted into the Stadium. These should be stowed under your seat while seated.
Large items (defined as those larger than 40cm x 40cm x 40cm) which cannot be stowed away under a patron’s seat or which pose a capacity or safety issue (such as hard eskies or duffle bags) are not allowed into the venue. If the cloaking facilities are open; you may cloak these items.
All care is taken for the items that are cloaked, however no responsibility is taken for items that may be damaged or lost. Patrons cloaking items will be issued with a ticket that they are required to present when collecting their items on their departure from the venue.
Cloaking is free and cloak rooms are located at Gate A and D.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Patrons are not permitted to enter the venue with commercially packaged food or beverages. Patrons will be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Stadium. Patrons are permitted to enter the venue with homemade food, sealed bottled water (up to 1.25L) and sealed juice in small cardboard containers (up to 250mL).
This does not apply to food or beverages required for patrons with special dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
If you would like to bring a prohibited item for medical reasons, please contact us prior to attending the event.
✔ Permitted food and beverage items:
Homemade food (eg sandwiches / rolls, homemade cakes/biscuits, meals) in unmarked/non-branded containers and bags;
Commercial food packaged at home in unmarked / non-branded containers and bags;
Drinks carried in a thermos - i.e. hot tea and coffee. Thermos will be checked by security;
Sealed commercial bottled water in plastic bottles (up to 1.25L) are permitted. Unsealed plastic bottles must be empty when entering the venue and can be filled once inside; and
Juice and plain milk in small cardboard or plastic commercial containers (up to 250mL). Seal must be unbroken.
✘ Prohibited food and beverage items
ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO
Alcoholic beverages must not be taken into or out of the Stadium. It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol or for persons to supply alcohol to minors. Alcohol may only be consumed in clearly marked areas of the Stadium.
Queensland Country Bank Stadium is a NO SMOKING venue! Under the Tobacco and Other Smoking Products Act 1998 (Qld) smoking is prohibited in all areas of the Stadium and its precincts. Patrons who smoke in the Stadium a) commit an offence against the Act, to which fines apply; and b) may be immediately evicted from the Stadium.
For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Tobacco Legislation webpage.
TICKETS AND TICKET SCALPING
Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry into the Stadium, a proof of age card or other documents justifying such concession.
Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced or their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
Ticket Scalping - patrons who have purchased tickets in a manner which in any way breaches section 30C of the Major Sports Facilities Act 2001 (Qld) may be refused entry to the stadium. For more information, please view the Stadiums Queensland Ticket Scalping webpage.
Still got a question? Contact us!