Please visit each event page for specific traffic and transport plan. Click the image below for our full event listing.
2 Pride Close,
Railway Estate QLD 4810
Plan Your Trip
There is a range of transport options available to patrons on both event day and non-event.
Walking is the best way to access the stadium precinct.
- Lowths Bridge (subject to closure on event days)
- Victoria Street Bridge onto Central Park Boardwalk
- Little Fletcher Pedestrian Bridge
EVENT DAY ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- Patrons who hold an Australian Disability Parking Permit are able to book to use the Queensland Country Bank Stadium Car Park via a pre-booked service, please complete the Accessible Parking Application Form HERE;
- Applications submitted after 5pm COB the day prior to match day may not be processed;
- Please note only the events with available parking with show on the above form; and
- A dedicated accessibility zone for pick up and drop off is located on Pride Close at the Gate D/E entrance to the stadium (Southern end).
- Our Park & Ride shuttle service running from Lou Litster Park is accessible friendly. We have priority parking close to the pick up at Lou Litster and it delivers you direct to Gate D at the venue.
EVENT DAY TAXI RANK
EVENT DAY DROP OFF (inc. rideshare & private vehicles)
- Rideshare Zone on car park side of Morey Street
EVENT DAY PARKING
Please note there is NO public parking at the venue.
- Townsville CBD Parking and Stadium Traffic Restrictions – Parking changes around the CBD during game days will include: 15-minute parking restrictions to streets within the blue zone AND 2 hour parking restrictions to streets within the orange zone. Find out how these changes apply to you by visiting the Council’s website. Residents and businesses in these zones can apply for a free e-permit for their vehicles.
EVENT DAY PRIVATE/CHARTER SHUTTLE DROP OFF/PICK UP
EVENT DAY FREE PARK AND RIDE SHUTTLE SERVICE
- Pending event requirements there may be FREE Park and Ride shuttle services running from Lou Litster Park (Access is only via Charters Towers Road onto Brodie Street, Hermit Park. Please refer to specific event information via the Whats On tab.
EVENT DAY ROAD CLOSURES AND CHANGED TRAFFIC CONDITIONS
Please note the following changed traffic conditions:
- Lowths Bridge (Rooney Street) will be closed to vehicles from approximately 2 hours prior to gates open until 90 minutes post event; see event specific page for exact timings; and
- Areas on Saunders Street and Boundary Street around the stadium will be no right turn pre, post and during the event.
Please be patient and exercise caution when driving in and around the Stadium precinct pre, post and during events as large numbers of pedestrians will be present and changed traffic conditions will be in place.