2021 Golden Ticket Giveaway
How would you like a Golden Ticket to Queensland Country Bank Stadium for 2021?
One lucky winner will get a double pass to every regular season NRL game as well as any ticketed concerts in 2021.
All you have to do is tell us in 25 words or less what’s GOLDEN about Queensland Country Bank Stadium?
Entry form and terms and conditions are below. One entry per person.
GOLDEN TICKET ENTRY FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: '2021 Golden Ticket Giveaway'
- These terms and conditions contain information on how to enter the 2021 Golden Ticket Giveaway and the prizes that can be won by entrants. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is presented by Stadiums Queensland via Queensland Country Bank Stadium (the Promoter). The competition is for a ‘Golden ticket’ to Queensland Country Bank Stadium (Venue) which is described later in these Terms and Conditions.
- Promotion commences at noon on Monday, 22 February 2021 and entries close at 11:59pm (AEST) on Sunday, 14 March 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
- To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- Visit www.queenslandcountrybankstadium.com.au/golden-ticket
- Tell us in 25 words or less what you think is GOLDEN about Queensland Country Bank Stadium by filling in the web form;
- Complete the other mandatory fields of the web form (e.g. name, contact phone number, email address and post code);
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the competition;
- Submit the form.
- Entry is only open to residents of Queensland over 13 years of age.
- Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and post code of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- The Promoter will select their favourite entry at Queensland Country Bank Stadium’s venue management office - 2 Pride Close, Railway Estate QLD 4810 no later than close of business, Monday 15 March 2021. The most favourite entry will be awarded the official prize. Additional entries may be selected to receive consolations prizes. The Promoter may also select an ordered short list of winners to choose from in the event of a prize winner’s entry being found to be invalid or a prize is not claimed.
- The winner will be notified via phone and email. The winner must respond to the email with the required contact information to claim the prize. The winner has 48 hours to claim their prize. Upon claiming the prize the venue will confirm the winner’s contact details including email and postal address; then tickets to eligible events at Queensland Country Bank Stadium will be issued either by post or email to the winner throughout the year no later than 24 hours before gates open for included events. The winner’s entry may be shared on social media at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning entry will receive a ‘Golden ticket’ to Queensland Country Bank Stadium which comprises of two tickets located in publically ticketed areas to all events at Queensland Country Bank Stadium from 20 March 2021 to 31 December 2021. Regular season NRL matches and ticketed concerts will be included as well as other events at the Promoters discretion.
- All costs associated with claiming the prize throughout 2021 including hotel rooms, flights and transport are not included and are the responsibility of the winner at its own cost.
- Golden ticket does not include complimentary or discount food and beverage or merchandise. The winner must pay for any food, beverages, merchandise or other items purchased at the Venue.
- If an event at the Venue is cancelled or postponed for any reason (at the Promotor's sole discretion) into 2022 the winner is not entitled to any compensation or transfer of the Golden Ticket into 2022.
- When attending events at Queensland Country Bank Stadium:
- at all times, the winner must abide by the Promoter or Hirer’s Conditions of Entry details on the Venue website;
- the Promoter has the right to deny entry, evict (or cancel the golden ticket) if the winner is found to be in breach of the Promoter or Hirer’s Conditions of Entry.
- If the winner of the prize is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner's nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
- Subject to clause 27, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter (i.e., within 48 hours), then the prize will be forfeited.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal value.
- Total prize value is estimated at $1600 - $3000 depending on events yet to be announced that take place during the golden ticket period (i.e. 20 March 2021 – 31 December 2021).
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed as cash.
- Selection of a new prize winner, if unclaimed, may take place on 17 March 2021 at the same time and place as the original selection, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified via phone and/or email and may be published on Queensland Country Bank Stadium’s social media pages.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner or runner up (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, pandemic or epidemic, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the entry website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantees and to the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (whether under contract, in tort, in equity, under statute or otherwise) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantees and to the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (whether under contract, in tort, in equity, under statute or otherwise), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential, arising from, out of or in connection with: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) taking of the prize/attendance at the prize event.
- Where clauses 32 or 33 do not apply for any reason (including where a court of competent jurisdiction indicates that it is invalid), to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter's liability to you for any loss or liability (whether under contract, in tort, in equity, under statute or otherwise) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential is limited to the cost of the total prize pool value.
- Subject to any Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter gives no guarantee, condition, warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation to you about the condition or attributes of the prize.
- Any liability the Promoter has to you for breach of any warranty implied into this agreement that cannot be excluded but that can be lawfully limited is (at the Promoter's option) limited to providing the winner with replacement tickets to the same value.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and their companion) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The Promoter is Stadiums Queensland (ABN 53 690 873 374) of Cnr Castlemaine and Chippendall Streets, Milton, QLD, 4064 – via Queensland Country Bank Stadium.